Monday, March 30, 2009

March 29, 2009

Woot! We had another wonderful show Sunday and thank you all for listening.

I would like to thank Sarah for visiting, even if she did spend most of her time in a chat room. :) It was great having her there and I know I look forward to another visit with her. She should bring some music with her next time.

I hope everyone enjoyed the Tidbits and Quotes. Thank you Murf for bringing that one to my attention. With well over 1400 of those, we have a lot to cover. We should be able to do those even if I cannot make it to the studio at some point.

The holidays weren't all that great this time, I apologize. I need to find a better source for the information. Anyone have any suggestions? I will endeavour to get a better listing by next weekend.

Again, thank you for listening!

-Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment