Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 31, 2009

Happy June, everyone! Wow! This year is flying by fast. Almost half way through the year and where has all the time gone? We at Murphy's Magic Mess have been bouncing around trying to get somewhat organized with what we are doing. We have lost Lily to the great white north, um, to Omaha; Damon has returned from the late shift (Thunder on the Plains) and I have been steadily with the show for some time now. We have tried a few new things and are looking to try some more. Eventually we will settle on something and then it will be time to change it all up again. We are the mess, after all!

For those of you who were listening this morning, I am sure you noted that I was on and I could hear! Still kinda quiet, but I wanted to make sure that I was actually able to catch everything. Murf and Damon are great and put up with me again.

Next Sunday is the Earth*Spirit Celebration hosted by Here and Back Again in Lincoln. The event is at Catering on the Boulevard.
  • Sunday June 7, 2009
  • 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
  • Catering on the Boulevard
  • 2602 Park Boulevard
  • Lincoln, NE 68502
  • $3 and a can of food to enter. Entry fee is split between the Lincoln Food Bank and Cedars Youth.
Our own Murf is going to be story telling at this event. And I am running the Pangaia Metaphysical Store with my friend and business partner Sarah. We hope to see you all there.

I do not have a whole lot to say about today's show, other than it was a lot of fun! So stay tuned for next week. We'll go into a lot more detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment