Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 15, 2009

Greetings to one and all! Thank you so much for listening to KZUM and to Murphy's Magic Mess. I know I only have two blog followers right now, but that should change as things progress here. :)

This past Sunday was fun. As it was the beginning of the National Chocolate Week, I brought a bag full of my favorite chocolates, Cadbury Mini Eggs. Mmmm! I could eat those all day. Wait, I did eat them all day. Heh.

This coming weekend, I will be doing the cultural and religious holidays again. We are going to try to make that a regular feature on the Mess. If you know of anything that is coming up that you think we should be aware of for that portion of the show, let me know! :) I'd love to share things from other people.

I have been listening to a lot of Pagan programs on the web and getting some ideas from them. As KZUM approaches the launch of theirnew digital station, I am preparing to pitch an idea for a Pagan Talk program. So if you have any suggestions that, please let me know.

Well, I'll not bore you more than I already have. Remember to tune in this Sunday, the 22nd at 9am CST and listen to Murphy's Magic Mess on Lincoln's 89.3 KZUM or at www.kzum.org.

Be Seeing You! -Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment