Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 8, 2009 - I won't be on air

Hello, everyone. Just thought I would pop in and let you all know that I will not be on the air this weekend. I am going to be up in Sioux City, IA at a festival hosted by Namaste, a new store in the area. Jolyn, the owner of Namaste, is hosting the Mind~Body~Spirit Expo this Sunday from 10am-7pm at the Bellevue Dancehall.

I will be upstairs in the reader's area doing past life insight and other intuitive readings. I will be back on the air come the 15th.

In the meantime, please remember that KZUM is having a pledge drive beginning on March 4th and running through the 13th. Feel free to make a pledge, either through the web site or by calling them at 402-474-5086. Any amount is helpful, so give them a call or drop them a line! Remember when you do so to say you wish to make the pledge for Murphy's Magic Mess. Each pledge that goes under that show is another pledge to help assure that we keep Pagan music on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment