That being said, the first edition of PWN for 2012 went off pretty well. Only one sound issue, Phil forgetting to unmute himself, and Z had to leave before the end of the show due to personal reasons.
- Occupy as word of the year for 2011.
- Fred Karger and the Republican Primary in New Hampshire (link is for vidcast of the MSNBC Facebook debate 01/08/12) with reference to the Iowa Caucus
- Filtering and Free Exercise: ACLU vs. Salem Public Library
- Trial of UK couple accused of beating and drown 15 year old boy for witchcraft & sorcery
- The Mead Muse to do series on the Evolution of Pagan Music
- Debut of Modern Pagan TV on Tuesday, January 10, 2012
- Atheists in public office and the states that bar them (link is from 2009, Phil is looking for updates)
- Peter Dybing the Traveling Pagan
- Obama's supposed war on religion
- Damh the Bard - The Sun and the Rose - Spirit of Albion
- Cernunnos Rising - Hear It With Your Heart (Anwen) - Wild Soul
- Spiral Dance - Journey - Notes of Being
- Celia - Build the Wall - Military Religious Freedom Foundation
- Jenna Greene - Land of the Sidhe - Wild Earth Child
Remember to tune in next Monday (January the 16th) at 7pm Central for another edition of Pagan Weekly News with RevKess and Zaracon.